[AccessD] Searching M$'s KB

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 11 15:25:01 CST 2003

I have missed the ability to search the MS Knowledge base by just typing in

mskb 814033

in the URL in IE 6.0 and Win XP and going directly to the article.

This may still exist in IE5.5 (US version) automatically without the
tweak , haven't got a copy to test.

Today I just read an Article in Woodyswatch WinXP newsletter of how to
put back in with
MS TweakUI PowerToys. Hurrah!

Click on current article 10/3/2003
http://www.woodyswatch.com/winxp/index.asp