[AccessD] Adding Attachments

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Mar 11 16:51:00 CST 2003

If you have a table with just a single field of the "OLE Object", you can have them insert
as many PDFs, Word documents etc as you want into the table.

You can even set them up with a simple form containing  a file browser and code
behind it to save the selected file into the table to make it easier for them.

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg