[AccessD] Adding Attachments

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Mar 11 17:45:00 CST 2003

Do it in code, rather than having the user working with that clumsy "Insert hyperlink'

A hyperlink field is just a plain text field with the display text followed the hyperlink text
surrounded by  '#''s

Instead of inserting strFileOpenReturn, insert strDisplayText & "#" & strFileOpenReturn
& "#"

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg