[AccessD] OT- Recommendations on Eudora

Porter, Mark MPorter at acsalaska.com
Wed Mar 12 11:41:00 CST 2003

With regards to mail filters, I strongly recommend www.mailwasher.net
<http://www.mailwasher.net>  . it's a free utilitiy that is independent of
your email client that scrubs your accounts on the server level (unlimited
accounts including Hotmail), deleting unwanted emails there.  Calls your
email client after it's done to collect the rest.  Great filter ability with
RegExp capability.

It's an excellent email add-on to any email program.  If you get a
signifigant amount of junk email it's well worth the cost of NOTHING :)

Mark