[AccessD] Adding Attachments

Hollis,Virginia HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com
Wed Mar 12 13:16:01 CST 2003

Is there a way to have the attachment saved (moved?) to a common network
drive, or the directory the database is stored?

I got to thinking, there will be the user that will attach a file that is
stored on their computer, which obviously will make it unavailable to
everyone that needs the attachment.

Virginia