[AccessD] Using Global Connctions

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Mar 12 14:47:20 CST 2003

If that's your last word, Gustav, then the rest of us can drivel on
unchecked. <G>  As for "believers", I believe what I see daily.  If you
are able to write immaculate code that NEVER errors, then I kiss you
hands and feet, but I also reserve judgement until I have the evidence
of my own eyes. <vbg>

Charlotte Foust