[AccessD] A2K - Automate sending a file to an FTP server

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Mar 12 16:57:30 CST 2003

> > Has anyone automated sending a file to an FTP server from A2K?  The server
> > requires login name and password.  Any ideas and suggestions are
> > appreciated.

A small (17Kb)  PowerBasic utility I wrote:

"FTPSend will upload a specified file to a web site based on
parameters passed to it on the command line or in an encrypted
parameter file. By putting it in a batch file or calling it from a
macro/procedure in another application, you can automate updating of
files on your site. "

Grab it from my website below.

--
Lexacorp Ltd