[AccessD] A2K - Automate sending a file to an FTP server

Rusty Hammond rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Wed Mar 12 20:14:00 CST 2003

This sounds pretty good William.  If you don't mind sending me a copy that
would be great.  I'm also looking at the ActiveX control that Seth made me
aware of.

Thanks to everyone else who responded.  I'm trying to stay with a solution
that I know the client will have all the extra pieces for it in place
already.

Rusty