[AccessD] Re: Is form open in another database

Francisco Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Thu Mar 13 00:21:01 CST 2003

What I do now is create a text file called lockout w/ a time, when a
specific form is open all it would have to do is check for this file, all
specific forms that need to check if the BE's been locked out would check
this file first and if it existed then BOOT!

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com/

On Wednesday, March 12, 2003 9:56 PM [GMT -8],