[AccessD] (A97) Prevent multiple instances of Access

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 13 13:38:01 CST 2003

...de nada  ...but the thanks belong to AccessD, I just passed on what I had
once been given by others here when I asked for help :)

William Hindman
"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask
what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not
what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of
man." John F. Kennedy, 1961