[AccessD] OT but Access related...I've just got to share this

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Thu Mar 13 21:35:00 CST 2003

I'm a fellow IT developer.  I have seen similar issues at my job too.  It is
amazing the number of 'developers' out there, that haven't picked up on how
to make their apps flexible enough to be installed/used without 'special'
settings needing to be setup on a machine.

My biggest headache is when an app developed by a contractor fails, and the
first response the developer gives is 'it's a network problem, contact your
IS department'....which in our case, we are usually the first contacted, and
one of the first things we do is to check the network connection.  <VBG>

Drew