[AccessD] Using Global Connctions

StaRKeY StaRKeY at Wanadoo.nl
Sat Mar 15 01:30:00 CST 2003

Mmzzz sorry to hear that. if it's any comfort to you, business is very slow
here too, many of my colleagues (about 50) have been laid of already and the
market is still fragile. I am lucky to be in a job right now but that
doesn't make the situation any better since our company in the whole isn't
doing very well so ...

Hope you'll find some work soon!