[AccessD] Matching Names & Qualifications

Hollis,Virginia HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com
Sat Mar 15 08:04:00 CST 2003

Now I can bet you knew I was going to ask this question next :-)

To make a form where they can select the Engineer so it will show all their
qualifications.

I make a combo box from tblEngineer (EngineerID & Engineer:FirstName&"
"&LastName)

A subform with:
SELECT DISTINCTROW tbl_Qual.Qual, tbl_Qual.QualID, tbl_Engineer.EngineerID
FROM tbl_Qual INNER JOIN (tbl_Engineer INNER JOIN tbl_EngQual ON
tbl_Engineer.EngineerID = tbl_EngQual.EngineerID) ON tbl_Qual.QualID =
tbl_EngQual.QualID;

Hopefully when I select the Engineer from the combobox it will list all the
Qualifications for that engineer in the subform.

Virginia