[AccessD] Alpha Five A prototyping tool to rival Access

Stuart Sanders stuart at pacific.net.hk
Mon Mar 17 05:53:00 CST 2003

Maybe this is unfair, but the reviewer's access knowledge leaves a
little to be desired.  Particularly the following comment about drop
down lists.

"I came away from my experiment impressed by Alpha Five’s built-in field
functionality, which usually exceeds that of Access. For example, date
fields automatically have the capability of popping up a calendar.
Drop-down lists can be created without being tied to a database and can
display one value on the screen while storing a correlated value in the
database."

Stuart