[AccessD] Report Writer

Nancy Lytle lytlen at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 17 14:04:00 CST 2003

Check out RFil (http://www.mile50.com/access/rfil/).  It is a set of forms,
etc that you add to your front end and it will take a report and let the
user slice it or dice it on what ever criteria (fields) are in the report.
I add it to just about every Access DB I create that has report
requirements.

Nancy Lytle

HYPERLINK "mailto:N_Lytle at terpalum.umd.edu"N_Lytle at terpalum.umd.edu

   _____

I've stopped 325 spam messages. You can too!
Get your free, safe spam protection at HYPERLINK
"http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnet?v1"www.cloudmark.com
HYPERLINK "http://www.cloudmark.com/"Cloudmark SpamNet - Join the fight
against spam!