[AccessD] RE: Welcome to the "AccessD" mailing list

Gary Kjos garykjos at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 14:27:00 CST 2003

Could you conditionally set the format length based on the field length.
Something like this;

iif(len([LoanNumber]=7,format(LoanNumber, "0000000"),
iif(len([LoanNumber]=8,format(LoanNumber, "00000000"),
iif(len([LoanNumber]=9,format(LoanNumber, "000000000"),
format(LoanNumber, "0000000000"))))

Gary Kjos
garykjos at hotmail.com