[AccessD] A2K: This should be easy

Darren Dick d.dick at uws.edu.au
Mon Mar 17 19:24:00 CST 2003

Hi Guys thanks for the replies.
I'll explain what I am doing. We have a booking app. (Not mine)
We can have many bookings entered for a day and even some at the same time.

Amongst other things the Booking Start Time is captured by the other app.
I display it in Me.txtStartTime
I also have a combo Me.cmbWarningInterval that has list entries like
5,10,15,20,25,30,45,60 each representing minutes.

If I select 15 from the combo I basically want a msgbox or some other event
to fire 15 minutes before the StarTime

Should be simple

Many thanks for listening to me

Darren