[AccessD] Unbound Radio Buttons

Bob Gajewski bob at renaissancesiding.com
Tue Mar 18 10:49:01 CST 2003

Martin

Can you be a little more specific, and perhaps show the code that you are currently using?

Are these three radio buttons part of a select group (frame)?

When you say "test a value in each field", are you testing the value of a single [Boolean] field in each record from the temp table?

Without more information, the best that I can suggest is that you want to set the value of the FRAME; not the individual radio buttons.

Regards,
Bob Gajewski