[AccessD] Unbound Radio Buttons

Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
Tue Mar 18 13:20:00 CST 2003

PMSL

The problem of course

Graham. oneof our developers ahs a test DB containing a table fo three values.
One of the fields is a yes/No Data Type.

He has a form onto which he has placed three radio buttons. Said buttons are
not tied to a table. Names are A1,A2,A3

He has a small DAO loop which opens the recordset from the temp table and if
it finds a value for a disibility type one he wants to set the radio button A1
to on. If he finds a disibility type of 2 then set radio button A2 on and the
same for three.

Problem is it dont work.

If fieldName = 1 then

A1 = -1

and so on

This is one of those where I know the answer but it just will not come out.
Its sitting at the front of my head but thats as far as it goes. The loop is
working as I get a count of three in the message box but the radio button
remain unset.

Martin