[AccessD] Using Access to reconcile store cash

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Wed Mar 19 11:53:00 CST 2003

Jim,
The web/database, to me, is the best solution.
I have a client that started with 50 locations and now has over 70, using
multiple pages to send data to the main office.
Some have dial-up others broadband.  Doesn't matter.  Except we did have
trouble with any site that was using AOL.
Use ASP connecting to an Access mdb.  Use NT security.
Implementation:
Create the ASP pages and the Access database.
Move both to an active server.
Let your sites know it's location.
Use it!

HTH