[AccessD] Move from Windows NT to XP

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Thu Mar 20 07:25:01 CST 2003

Paul,

It's the latest security feature that M$ thought up.  It supposedly
prevents "call-home" spyware from calling home without your permission.
It is a pain in the *** (you know where) when it is your own application
that is trying to send e-mails.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency