[AccessD] Finding a copy of Office 2000 Developer or Office 2000 Developer Tools

Mark Whittinghill mwhittinghill at symphonyinfo.com
Thu Mar 20 13:03:00 CST 2003

If you have a legit copy of Office XP, M$ has a program that you can buy the earlier version for $20 or so.  At least they used to.  I got a copy of 97 back when 2000 was the latest through this program. They should have info on their site.

Mark Whittinghill
Symphony Information Services
612-333-1311
mwhittinghill at symphonyinfo.com