[AccessD] OT: Excel 97 Macro

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Fri Mar 21 10:10:00 CST 2003

Terri,

Try something like this :

Sub Macro1()
    Range("A10:R20").Select
End Sub

Paul

From: "Terri Jarus" <jarus at amerinet-gpo.com>
Date: Fri 21/Mar/2003 16:09 GMT
To: <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
Subject: [AccessD] OT: Excel 97 Macro

Hope someone can give me some guidance or point me to some websites to
review.

I just need to write a simple macro that allows the user to select a
range of rows to sort.  The column range is always going to be the same.

For example, the user selects A10:A20 as the range of rows to sort and
the column range will always be through R.

Thanks for any help.  Let me know if more info is required.

Thanks.

Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a month for
your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £14.99 a month
after that.

For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on
0800 970 8890