[AccessD] Tech books ...

Keith L. Kovala klk at ksu.edu
Fri Mar 21 14:56:00 CST 2003

Arthur,

You are correct in this.  Add the ImageList Control at design time, but do
not assign the .ImageList property on the treeview at design time, instead
use a line similar to:

Set tvNavigate.ImageList = imlImages.Object

in code to assign that value early on.  This is due to a memory leak in the
control.

Keith L. Kovala