[AccessD] Tech books ...

Ron Allen chizotz at charter.net
Fri Mar 21 17:20:00 CST 2003

HJ> There are a LOT of financial types who are using Excel to produce financial
HJ> reports who are constantly yearning for more power.

Jim,

I just wanted to tell you, I have made a career out of that
very fact. I got my start in this field when a manager wanted to do
database work using Excel because she didn't know anything else, and I
was in the right place at the right time to say, "excuse me, have you
considered...?" Changed my life, it did.

Yes, there are _lots_ of financial types out there who would like more
powerful and/or more appropriate solutions to their daily problems.
Many are not even aware of what Access is and how they can benefit
from it.

Good luck.

Ron