[AccessD] Report/Sub report question.

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Mon Mar 24 08:17:45 CST 2003

Bobby,
It seems to me, there is a normalization problem.
Sub reports/forms are used to display a one to many relationship.  If "the
main report and sub report ... pull from the same table" that indicates a
one to one relationship and there is no need for a sub report.

To insure a sub report works correctly, the common field between the main
report and sub report needs to be visible to both.

HTH
Jim