[AccessD] Just for a little fun.....

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 25 04:57:07 CST 2003

...you REALLY need to get your site working again!!!! ...enough with the
excuses already!! :))))

William Hindman
"War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and
degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is
worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to
fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a
miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so
by the exertions of better men than himself."  John Stuart Mill