[AccessD] Problem with Date type variable

Barbara Ryan BarbaraRyan at cox.net
Tue Mar 25 08:01:39 CST 2003

I am importing data from a text file ---- only if the "date" in this import file is populated (i.e., NOT blank/spaces), then the import date is moved to my date variable ("dtDate").  I then write the contents of dtDate (along with other data) to a table, which is then printed on a report.  Should I be checking "If dtDate <> 12:00:00 AM, then write contents of dtDate to table date?"

Thanks,
Barb