[AccessD] Help populating a drop down box in A2K

David McAfee DMcAfee at haascnc.com
Tue Mar 25 16:57:00 CST 2003

Jeffrey, if a stored procedure (SPROC) is what populating the combo box (and
you are in an ADP) then all you have to do is place the following in the
combo box's OnEnter event:

Me.YourComboBox.RowSource = "EXEC YourSprocNameHere '" & YourParameter & "'"

if you have no parameter to send to the SPROC, then it is even easier:

Me.YourComboBox.RowSource = "EXEC YourSprocNameHere"

or if it simply a view then just place the view's name in the combo's
recordsource filed as you would a query.

If you are not using an ADP, and instead are using an MDB, you should be
able to simply put the name of the query as the rowsource for you combo
Doesn't your query/sproc return the result set that you want for your combo?

HTH

David