[AccessD] Breakpoint

Ehlers, Rick Rick.Ehlers at cinergy.com
Wed Mar 26 06:04:21 CST 2003

Bert-Jan,

 Under Access 2000 - Tools - Startup - Advanced, there is a checkbox to turn off and on the use of special Access keys. I have been burned when testing code that if the box is not checked, the code won't stop at the breakpoint. The other problem I have is if I set a breakpoint and then toggle it back off later and leave the startup option unchecked, my "phantom" breakpoint is still active, even after I close the application. This never occurred under Access 97. Must be a "feature".

 HTH

Rick Ehlers
Energy Merchant Business Unit
Power Business Information