[AccessD] AXP and Stored Procs

Chris Mackin chris at denverdb.com
Wed Mar 26 16:05:19 CST 2003

If you co to File->Connection, you don't even need to modify anything, Test
it and close it it will reset everything, alternatively shut down the .adp
and re-open.

If neither of those work you either need to check the permissions on the
connection (if you don't have permissions on it you won't see it) or make
sure you're connecting to the right database.

Chris Mackin
Denver Database Consulting, LLC
www.denverdb.com