[AccessD] A2K: VB Equivalent

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Mar 27 01:27:06 CST 2003

> Thanks heaps Drew and Charlotte
> That answers my q's
>
> Now I have another Q :-)
>
> Is there an access version of the following from VB
>        Case WM_LBUTTONDOWN
>        Case WM_LBUTTONUP
>        Case WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK
>
> I just want to trap mouse clicks
> I can do this at a form level with the Key_Down proprty
> But I want to do all this in the form Details and there
> is no Key_Down property for the detail section of a

Both the form and its Header, footer and  Detail Section have  separarte MouseDown,
MouseUp , DoubleClick functions. Won't they do it?

Why are you talking about Key_Down if you just want to trap mouse clicks?

When you press a key, the current control receives the event (and the Form first if you
have Preview on).  Do you need to handle the detail separately to the header/ footer?

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg