[AccessD] Data Validation on Form - A97

Mcgillivray, Donald [LTD] donald.a.Mcgillivray at mail.sprint.com
Thu Mar 27 13:26:28 CST 2003

Thanks, Bob

Your confirmation of the validity of my approach inspired me to study my
code more closely.  I thought I'd chased down all the possible errors,
before posting my request, but on closer examination I noticed an error in
the syntax of the line that evaluated the form data.  I fixed the line, and
'voila', it worked.

Sorry for the false alarm, and many thanks for providing a nudge in the
right direction.

Don McGillivray