[AccessD] Margins in IE

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Thu Mar 27 13:25:40 CST 2003

John,

I haven't looked at this particular article, but other M$ webpages'
source code that I have examined had everything in absolute pixels, not
percentages.  Thus, unless you have 23 inch monitors which seems to be
the standard with M$ webheads (or can set your monitor for 1400 x 1000)
you are out of luck.  If you want to print the page, my suggestion is to
save it to your PC as a Word document.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency