[AccessD] Margins in IE

Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
Thu Mar 27 13:48:10 CST 2003

I usually set the text to the smallest size then pull the browser in tight
which wraps the text. Works sometimes.

Most of the time its cut and paste to word.

I like site like 4guysfromrolla.com who offer a print page option.

Martin