[AccessD] A2000 - A2002

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 28 06:02:57 CST 2003

Paul

...you didn't make it clear whether you replaced your hardware as well as
your software in the upgrade ...I had a similar experience with one client
LAN set up your way but others have been fine ...finally tracked it down to
a loss of network connection on one workstation ...turned out its server
connection was loose in the LAN Switch's first connector which was exposed
to inadvertent contact by others in the client's office ...they were
literally knocking it off the LAN without realizing it ...needless to say I
replaced the connector and moved the switch location ...bugger of a problem
to track down :(

...anyway, I'd be looking for a loss of network connection high among other
suspects ...HTH :)

William Hindman
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the
best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is
accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."