[AccessD] Need most recent record from many

Bob Gajewski bob at renaissancesiding.com
Fri Mar 28 09:45:55 CST 2003

Susan

If you are using autonumber keys, you *may* be able to just use a quick
query as your source with the autonumber field set to sort descending ...
not very safe, though.

You probably should have a date/time stamp field in the many table for
LastUpdated with a default value of Now() ... then use a quick query as
your source with the LastUpdated field set to sort descending.

Regards,
Bob Gajewski