[AccessD] OT:Building your business was... Rate for first time

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Mar 28 10:51:37 CST 2003

Ron,
I hire subcontractors for things I can't pick up without a huuge delay, or
things I just don't care to learn or for that matter do at all. Also,
sometimes I just find another contractor and turn the whole thing over to
them rather than subcontract it. Depends on my relationship with the client.

HTH
JB