[AccessD] DATA PROVIDER COULD NOT BE INITIALIZED

Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
Fri Mar 28 15:04:49 CST 2003

The adress escapes me at the moment but theres a download on MS which tells
you the versions of all the MDAC stuff you have loaded.

Sorry I cant  remember the address.

Martin