[AccessD] OT:Building your business was... Rate for fi rst tim e

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 28 16:42:03 CST 2003

A lot of small companies snap up MCSD's, so they can maintain their
Microsoft Certified Partners
status. They need at least two on staff and some number of MCP's. So I
can see that as a requirement in  staffing certain positions or perhaps
bidding on contracts. ie you bid on a contract and say you are an MCP.