[AccessD] Re: OT : References

Carlos Alberto Alves caa at highway.com.br
Fri Mar 28 21:45:41 CST 2003

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 23:36:16 -0700, t tom <ttom at accessyourdata.com> wrote:

> Hi All
>

> Does anyone know where I get info on the "Available References" found in
> Access and VB.
> I can use the Object Browser but there must be better documentation
> somewhere!
>

> TIA
> Tomt

You may try this code...

***
Function InfoRef()
    Dim msg As String
    Dim item_ref As Reference
    '
    On Error Resume Next
    '
    For Each item_ref In References
        If item_ref.IsBroken Then
            msg = "Broken reference:" & vbCrLf & item_ref.FullPath
        Else
            msg = "Reference: " & item_ref.Name & vbCrLf _
                  & "Location: " & item_ref.FullPath & vbCrLf & _
                  "Version: " & item_ref.Major & "." & item_ref.Minor &
vbCrLf & _
                  "GUIDs of broken references:" & item_ref.Guid
        End If
        Debug.Print msg
    Next item_ref
End Function