[AccessD] Need most recent record from many

Steve Goodhall sgoodhall at comcast.net
Sat Mar 29 10:01:43 CST 2003

Similar questions have come up before.  I believe that what is required to
do this is a correlated sub-query.  There is an example on my much neglected
web site, www.goodhall.info/steve.  Click on the "Useful Software" button
and scroll down to the last item on the page.  While this does not
specifically address the question of dates, the basic technique will do what
you want.  I may have a date specific example somewhere in my files.  If I
find it, I will send it along.

Now that I have finished my Master's degree, I suppose I could find some
time to update the web site.

Regards,

Steve Goodhall