[AccessD] OT:Building your business was... Rate for first tim e

Ron Allen chizotz at charter.net
Sun Mar 30 12:56:42 CST 2003

John, jm, Drew, Paul, all the others, thank you for your replies to my
questions. I had the feeling that the monetary compensation side of my
arrangement was a bit on the low side. I don't think that all the
other benefits I get can be topped, though, and the overriding concern
for me is that I am happy working for and with the people I do. I
enjoy my job, and normally get out of bed looking forward to the day.
I have worked at places where I dreaded the alarm because it meant
another day in hell was starting, and that is no way to live. So for
the moment at least I'm satisfied, all things considered.