[AccessD] Sql 7 - Corrupt Views ... continued

Susan Zeller szeller at cce.umn.edu
Mon Mar 31 09:45:00 CST 2003

Tom,

First of all, I still have no idea what is causing your problem.  But,
here's a few comments.

I have moved to creating all views in Query Analyzer.  I've found that
EM doesn't let me do as fancy of syntax as I want.  It often balks at
even simple case statements.  The same thing in QA creats and executes
just fine.

Also, you can sort in a view.  You just need to add "Select Top 100
Percent" before your field list.

--Susan