[AccessD] Replication - A2K

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 31 13:26:23 CST 2003

RE: [AccessD] Replication - A2KDoug:

Yes they did but they used a Term server for this type of roving
connections. A FE ran on their laptops and the/a BE resided on the
termserver(s). A couple of termservers, across the province, were setup for
this process and then their BE databases were synchronized. The office
people of course connected to their local BE.

HTH
Jim