[AccessD] Reports - No Data

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Mar 31 14:33:56 CST 2003

John,

I often setup up a recordset using the same criteria that the report
uses.  If the recordset has no records, then I display a useful message,
otherwise the report displays.

One of my reports will print out a full sheet 'form' for each record in
the recordset.  It could be that many records will be printed.  In that
case, I use the number of records in the recordset to report to the user
how many sheets will be printed, and they can push Yes or No to say if
they really want to print that many.  (i.e. There are 132 records based
on your search criteria.  Do you want to print a sheet for each record?)

Dan Waters