[AccessD] Replication - A2K

David Emerson davide at dalyn.co.nz
Mon Mar 31 15:26:20 CST 2003

A97 replication works over the internet but you need to allow anonymous
users to log in - this opens the server to all and sundry who will do all
sorts of undesirable things to it.

We use VPN over a dial up network and it works ok.  We use indirect
synchronization to protect the data files from corruption over the lines.

David Emerson
Dalyn Software
New Zealand