[AccessD] VBE

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Mar 31 15:46:06 CST 2003

I think the VB 6.0 'look' in A2k and up feels funny in Access because it
appears to 'seperate' the code from the objects.  In VB 6.0 itself, you work
on the VB forms in the same environment, so there is no disconnect.  Same
with Access 97.  However, in A2k and up, you have this 'split', where the
code is worked on 'seperately'.  Personally I think it's a bad environment
to learn in.

Drew