[AccessD] How do I list all forms in an ADP (no MSysObjects)

David McAfee DMcAfee at haascnc.com
Mon Mar 31 20:26:28 CST 2003

No I am actually using A2K (ADP). I originally did something similar in an
A97 MDB.

Couldn't I create an ADO recordset (or Array) and add the obj.Name to it as
I loop, then sort it (ascending) prior to assigning the recordset to a
listbox?

PS You have to try one of my margaritas one day (maybe the next US Access-D
conference). I make a great strawberry and raspberry (fresh from the garden)
blended margarita!
TIA
David