[AccessD] Capturing shortcut clicked

jscott at mchsi.com jscott at mchsi.com
Thu May 1 13:23:36 CDT 2003

Does anyone know how to capture the name of the shortcut clicked to access
the .mdb? I am writing a version control process for two systems and I want to
be able to share the code between the two systems without having to make the
user tell me which system they are accessing. I won't be able to go by the name
of the current mdb because that mdb will be a shell version checker. So, the
only way I can think of to tell which app I should be directing them to is to
capture the name of the shortcut (which is programatically set - so I don't
have the danger of misspellings, etc.)

Thanks!
Jeanine